Thursday, June 23, 2005

Quarters!!!1

Today's Song: Daft Punk - Around the world




"Around The World" is the only Lyric... But check out the Vid it's pretty sweet.


I work up around 11 with a phone call from my family [in vancouver] and they are doing well. I was still super tired so i tried to go back to sleep, but i slept past my first buss to work. I woke up ten min till the next one. So i got dressed uber quick and ran out the door. As i am about to cross the street [too many cars coming] i see the buss come, i run and jump and wave my arms about... not luck... the asshole drove right on by... So i walked to work.

I ran into Amy while she was working. She's a koo kid.

Work was fine, stedy orders. i was surprised we were done RIGHT at ten, first time in a while. and as i come out of the kitchen from getting changed, Dickie and kev are there to pick me up. Dickie had his new car. We went back to my house, so i could eat dinner, and shower. Then we went and grabbed Eric when he got off work.

Went to Pee cup wendy's and ate. Then [1am] we went to the liquer store and got some booze and went back to my house to play quarters. Halarity insued.

Here are the rules we came up with. The letter before the name is the person who came up with the rule [d=Dickie, e=Eric, k=Kevin, j=Jeff]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As you can see, Eric's writing ability worsened as he drank more. And ERIC FINALLY finished a whole Cooler [Bacardi Breezer] After he wrote this:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Super fun. Hope to do it again soon.

~Good Night

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately an awesome time. One of the best nights I've had in a long time. Good company, good food, good drinks, good games.

Kevin~

4:30 AM  
Blogger E said...

fyucjkk you er yeah mother fuckers. what a ogood time bitches. yeah. good time.s

4:31 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Wow.

That's all I have to say.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Quarters is such an awesome game!
Remember when you, amy, and I played it?! lol

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sociables is way better, especially when you make one of the cards "Sean Drinks". lets go riding soon jeff.

-tarnizzle

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home