Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Lazy Day

Today's Song: The Rasmus - In The Shadows




"I´ve been wathching, I´ve been waiting
In the shadows for my time
I´ve been searching, I´ve been living
For tomorrow all my life"


Today, Dickie came over and woke me up. We hung out and then my dad offered to buy us lunch... so we went to Montanna's... I like drawing on the table cloths.

After that went and picked up Sarah. She was hungrey, so went to DQ's I enjoyed a Silky Chocolate French Blizzard thingie.

Went and got Kev. We decided to go check out bowness park. It was amazing to see how high the river was. Then we swung by Bowcycle so i could grab a starnut.

Then to my house where we sat around doing nothing... Dickie... that trickster... Before going to lunch he set my homepage to Tubgirl, so when Sarah went to go check her Email she got an unplesent surprise.

Went to rogers to rent a movie [Team America] and ran into Jocelyn, she's a good kid. I fell asleep during the movie so i'll have to see it again. Then Sarah was hungry AGAIN, so we ran to Timmy's.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home