Tuesday, July 12, 2005

STAMPEDE.... YEE HAW!!!1

Today's Song: Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight




"So here it is, your final lullaby:
So goodnight, goodnight.
You're embarrassing me,
you're embarrassing you.
So goodnight, goodnight.
Walk away from the door,
walk away from my life."


Eric comes into my room. "Wake up". I open my eyes wide enough to see a VERY cowboy asain standing in my doorway. We went to the Scenic Acres Stampede Breakfast. Two Pancakes, some Ham, and some Tang... For free. SWEET.

Then off to Lammles so i could get a cowboy hat... You need one for ten days of the year to show pride as a Calgarian. Got a nice cheap one. Then went hope for a powernap.

Woke up and off to work to serve for the first time. I had three tables, it wasn't bad, but i don't know the prices and options that come with each meal. But all in all it went fine.

Then i rushed home to change my fishy clothes. Ran to Dalhousie and took the train to the stampede where i met up with Dickie, Kev, Eric and the German girl who is visiting Canada Kate.

I got there in time to see Hot Hot Heat play on the coke stage. I enjoyed, but didn't know any of their songs [Besides the song of the day]. After that we went to the beer gardens to get drunk... But scince the concert ended at 11 and the beer gardens close at 12 we didn't get drunk... Well Everyone but Eric. Eric polished off his beer and was drunk. So again letting loose the Drunk Asain Cowboy.

Walked around the Stammede Grounds as everything is closing. So we decide to go to Buggs... But it was like last call when we got there so we decided not to. Walked to Dickie's drove to Timmy's. German girl thought it was odd that i had a BLT. Then off to Mike's where We played pool till late.

~Definatly a Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I like how you guys actually called me for the Stampede Breakfast. Oh wait! No you didn't!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home