Friday, June 17, 2005

Milly, Some Millennium... and a tad of Milly

Today's Song: The Hives - Dead Quote Olympics




"Can't make an omelette without breaking an egg
And I can't make a headache if I don't aim at the head"


Well, the day after riding at Milly with Sean and Eric i stayed up all night to go with Emo mike early the next morn, But he couldn't. I Good Old Steve and i went. His bike is not doin to well right now so he was skating while i was riding, it was super fun.

He was pretty stoked on seeing me grind. And he ended up making me Grind the down ledge again.

After that hung out at his house for a while, played some Halo 2. Then i went to Milly with Emo mike. We rode the clover bowl for a while before we got bored and went DT to session up some wallrides.

But before we left he got this vid for me:
Down Ledge Grind
[Right Click, Save as... If it dosn't work it's because i have limited bandwidth... wait and then try again]

Pic of me landing a grind... Notice the tire.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a still from a clip, where i am doing a wallride and Emo Mike is filming the reflection on the building.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In total that day i was at Millennium three times. After riding home from Dalhousie i took a shower and went to Dinner at Sarah's.

RIBS!!... SOO GOOD, we watched The Aviator after. Pretty good. Thank you to the Caines for your hospitality.

Today. The day before my Math exams... Vanessa's B-day... So everyone is out tonight Vanessabating.... and i am/was studying. So i dropped by her house to give her a gift. It was a $20 bill that i wrote a poem on and then put in an empty bot of .22 ammo [she loved that] then i wrapped it and it was beautiful.

I rode down to Vanessa's... The ride home was less then fun... ALL UP HILL... i ran into Amy and we chatted... She said: "Jeff i want you to have a GF" And i replyed: "You think i don't". I found it kinda funny.

I doubt i'm gonna sleep well tonight...
Wish me luck.

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Good luck man.

PS. I slept very well. :P

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home