Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Milly Session

Today's Song: The Bravery - Honest Mistake




"Sometimes
I forget I'm still awake
I fuck up and say these things out loud"


So, i didn't see much daylight today...

Went down to Milly with Sean Feat. Eirc Woo. It was pretty koo, those to skated a bit while i was riding. All together a fun night.

We saw some roller blader do a crazy rodeo. And then he gave me props for grinding. That was an ego boost.

After Milly we went to crack mac's to get the shit we won with our sluprees. And when we got there a very polite bum opened the door for me. Now off to the Pizza place where we met some DRUNK uggos...

SEAN SAW THE FAT ONE'S TIT hahahahaha

Then they came and sat with us and it was ghey, and the fat one took Eric's water and drank some. So later Eric threw the tainted water away.

The fat one said that her friend wanted to "shag" Sean. Lucky kid...

Then we went home.

Sorry for the short post but i have only been up for 6 hours.

~Good Night

3 Comments:

Blogger E said...

F A T TITTIE. WHAT? YEAH!

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say? im a cutie wit a bootie ;) ;) ;) ;)

-sean

10:35 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So Saturday night wasn't exciting enough to mention in your blog? Hmmm I'm mad at you now! lol
Just joking.

Oh and I think I could have possible left out a couple of parts from my blog about Satuday night. ahahaha

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home