Thursday, January 05, 2006

25 Days

Today's Song: Daft Punk - Robot Rock




"Not sure if there are even any lyrics to this song"

So long time with out a post. I am sorry about that.

twenty-five days from now i'l be turning Twenty years old. Holy crap i'm starting to feel old.

Heather was in for the holidays and she left yesterday. But before she left i bought her lunch and i told her what i wanted for my bday.

I'm askin for:
Hellsing vol. 5,6,7
Bleach vol. 1 - 10
The Longest Day

I'm all excited because i've be wanting the Hellsing books forever.

I was playin around with my computer the other day and i decided to move one of the LEDs and now it looks pretty sweet. It was pretty simple aswell. I'll post a pic later [no cam laying around]

Lastnight Dickie came over and we hooked his laptop up to my TV and watched some Jet Li kicking some ass. But then i fell asleep.

So i got into bed at like 830 and i woke up at like 7 something. I'm not gonna lie to you i have the most fucked up sleep schedual. It's gonna be a pain in the ass tryin to get it back for school.

Speaking of school. I start on monday.... I'll be glad to see everyone again. The only downer is that i have some 8am classes. Shit.

My schedual:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ugh. Thats early.

So i was reading the comics the other day and i came across this. And anyone who knows Eric would think of him after reading this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GoodDay

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

I love you, Jeff... but only in the hetero-homo way.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

The Longest Day, a classic. Sad fucker with the cricket-trick.

Silly emosexual, homo's aren't for hetero's!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home