Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dan "Mini Jug" Dickie

Today's Song: BushX - Glycerine




"don't let the days go by
could have been easier on you
I coudn't change though I wanted to
could have been easier by three
our old friend fear and you and me
glycerine
don't let the days go by
glycerine"


School has been fun. Glad to see all the kids again. It looks like i will have some fun projects coming up.

Dickie was gonna stay over friday night so we could go to the gun show early. So we go outside and we see that Dickie's window is Smashed. The driver side window is completly gone. But nothing is stolen. So that was a piss off. Dickie left to go take care of that while my dad and i went to the gun show.

Nothign amazing at the show, I mean i drooled over a bunch of stuff like: Socom 16, M-16, M1Garand, and some beautiful over-under shotguns. We picked up a .303 bandoleer for $3 so that was koo. Otherwise nothing jumped out at me. All the Lee Enfields i saw had been sporterized for hunting so they don't look as good.

It's been a while scince we got another gun so i am trying to sell my dad the idea of a M-14, M-16, Or taking a Lee Enfield with shitty wood and remaking it into a L42A1 So that could be another possibility.

Anyways. Lastnight was fuckin Awesome. Dickie annual drunk night was last night. He got Smashed. Like his car window. He had i think like 4-6 Mini Jugs of Rum and Coke. I had 2 or 3 pitchers of beer. Needless to say we were stumblin on the way home. A bunch of kids came out too. Mike Evan Justing Rob Kevin It was a good time.

I had to take down the Christmas tree today. that was less then fun putting it back up on the over head shelf in the garage.

Heather got me Vol. 5 - 7 of Hellsing. Finished them in 3 days i loved them. hopefully i can get the Bleach books from my rents.

15 Days.
Thats that.

GoodDay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home