Sunday, May 14, 2006

Time Capsule

Today's Song: Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass




" Whisper, whisper, don't make a sound.
Your bed is made and it's in the ground"


So i don't have a job... Everyone else works.... so that leaves me with alot of "Jeff Time".

What have i been doing to fill my time? Well i will DL a movie and then stay up all night watching. Like last night i finished DLing Hotel Rwanda and Saved! so when they were done around 2 in the am and i watched both.

Both good movies. Check them out. As well as Good Night and Good Luck. Mom rented that the other day and it was interesting.

So i came into my room and sat down at the comp the TV was on and it was on Teletoon. Station X was on... To tell the truth i have never watched a whole episode of that show but the parts that i have seen were interesting. So as i sit down i hear something about Hot or Not and this reminds me of when Eric and i had put our pics on there and were checking them out in hichschool. We'd look through the pics and pick out some unusual or freakishly ugly people and send them to each other and we had a good laugh.

About my Pics....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So i average out to 6.63 being hotter than 62.3% of guys.

Woot, i guess that puts me in the minority of attractive people.

Because of my abundance of free time i think i will start reading some books. I don't read alot but i had started reading Shake Hands With The Devil by: LGen. Romeo Dallaire, It's about the peacekeeping mission in Rwanda. My rents were watching some stuff on TV about the bible Leonard DiVinci and the DiVinci code. So they told me the book was good and pointed me to the shelf where it was. While looking for it i came across a WWII book: The Road To War by:Richard Overy and Andrew Wheatcroft. Hopefully i can finish these before summer is done. Or even Finish them...

I havn't gone biking in forever.... If you want to go let me know.

GoodNight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Finish?

Try start.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

My pic is at 8.1

Over half the votes are 5 tho :(

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home