Sunday, June 18, 2006

little hug big hug kiss kiss hug little kisss

Today's Song: Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure




"I'd like to wait, to see how things turn out,
If you apply some pressure"


Worked today. Nothing special, i should make a list of the parts i want and ask them to order them in.

I was reading The Da Vinci Code today and it's pretty interesting to think of the codes or points of intrest that cross over so much history and art. Makes me want to learn more about it.

After a Mochachinno Candice and i went and saw Nacho Libre

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Effin Halarious. Go See It.

There were times where i couldn't hear the movie because everyone was laughing so hard.

Emo Mike lent a Rear disc brake. so it'll be nice to have a working brake for a while. But it's been too effin rainy for me to go riding which makes me sad.

GoodNight

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

go read the comment on my blog that I wrote in response to the comment that you left of my blog.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home