Friday, August 11, 2006

RARE Steak Sandwitch

Today's Song: Moneen - Accidents Are On Purpose




"I'm not sure what's worse
The waiting or the waiting room
"You're next sir" becomes a cruel taunt to you
recycled air, the smell of sleep and disinfectant
Your god is a two door elevator"


Dickie owed me Foods for helping him move. So Dickie my Sis and i went to The Last Straw to get some Steak Sandys. I asked for Medium... I got rare... I can't complain because Dickie was paying for it and it still tasted good.

Kate and i are gonnna go to the Fringe festival on sunday. I'm pretty excited because i love watching street performers and such. So i'm looking forward to it alot.

My Dad and i had a long talking about getting som new stuff for our guns. Dad wants to get a kick ass stock from tapco
I'm pretty stoked about it. And i want to get the scope mount, Wood, Bi-pod and stuff for my Lee Enfield Enforcer [L39A1/L42A1]. Also because dickie is kinda tapped right now i might get my holster course with my dad.

I have made up my mind that i am gonna learn to skate this winter. And probably play some pond hockey. So working at a sports store helps keep the price down.

That is it.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hurry up Jeff, do another update!! haha

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home