Tuesday, August 08, 2006

OLIVE GARDEN / Warped-update

Today's Song: Neverending White Lights - The Grace




"
Your not coming back for me,
these things they will never be
I'm so used to being wrong,
so put me where I belong
"

So yesterday i was told to Suit up and get pretty for a trip to Olive Garden to Celebrate Dickie's New Place.

Everyone looked Dashing in their formal wear. Sorry no pics...

We get there and it's an hour wait. Oh well, so we sit in the bar and have a drink and chat it up while we wait. Ceasers, Balinis, and some fruity thing Sandra had... i dunno... I had a Keiths.

Our server was new so it was a bit of a train wreck... We got our waters about mid entree. ANYWHO. Salad and Breadsticks were delious as always. Then for my main i had The Italian Feast. a choice of three delicous dishes all on one plate. Fettucini Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana, and Cheese Ravioli. SOO GOOD, I'm surprised i finished it. For desert i had Chocolate Gelato and a Cherry Italian Soda.

My food tally:
5 or 6 breadsticks
4 or 5 bowels of Salad
1 Tour Of Italy
1 Chocolate Gelato
-----------------------
Super Stuffed Jeffrey

Kate also picked out a tastey white wine for us which i enjoyed. I realy enjoyed getting all dressed up and going out to a nice meal, i hope to do it soon.

JEFF IS ON YOU TUBE
Shooting:
Norinco 1911
No.4 Mk.1*

Biking:
Barspin 180 to Rollback Barspin Back


WARPED TOUR:

Bottle Fight that i was talking about:


Just to show how crazy it got... I was about 20 feet infront of this guy. Rise Against - State Of The Union

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many people throwing up the horns in one place....(shudder)

jeff i havent talked to you in lightyears...my knee is still fucked, so no riding yet..maybe one day i wont be ruined.

<3 tarnizzle

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home