Friday, July 16, 2004

FUCK IT!!

OK.... Screw all this waiting BS..... Next time i see her i'm just gonna go and Giv'r. I've been told by people that it's "annoying them" that i havn't asked HER out already.

So I'm just gonna do it, and i don't care if it's infront of people.... Not matter what i know on the whole i will feel better just doing it.

Oh wait....SHE is out of town.....Well shit... I hope i still have the nerve when i see her again... But i gotta admit, I think i'll be soo much happier once it's said and done....

BUT STILL..... What do i say... I mean JR. High is over.... the "Will you go out with me" Line is played out....So i still need your help Please post and tell me how you asked your BF/GF out and give me some hints and pointers

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Bend over. haha j/k. In your situation, you don't need a line. You guys are practically going out already, this is just a matter of officiation. You could say "ugh" and as long as she says yes, it's good enough.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

"ugh".....Thats romantic

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

romance is for posers... just kiss HER

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home