Friday, July 09, 2004

Foul Ball

Today's Song: Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight




Today i just do the same as i do every morning... bumm around the house and then once someone calles me then i get ready and go out. So, i'm lying in bed and my mom comes in and yells: "Hey Jeff, We are goin to Wal-mart Wanna Come?"...My responce: "No....But bring me back something cool!". So My mother the thoughtful lady that she is gets me some sheets and blankets for when i move to the LB for university.... jelious arn't you?.

After getting over the excitment of my new sheets Sarah takes me to Vanessa and Megan's Baseball game. So we pick out a beautiful spot right behind the first base. Sarah, Eric, and i are sitting there enjoying the game, When out of no where the first base player misses a catch and it's goin stright for Eric's head. With out thinking i put out my hand and blocked it...I don't know how i did it but that was one of about three that almost hit us. It was awesome that i blocked it cuz now Eric Owes me such a HUGE favor, and everyone was like: "WTF That guy just saves that guys life!", I have to say it was enjoyable...i felt like i was part of the game.

Once the game ended, Eric and i took out blanket and scared the shit out of Sarah for a bit, then headed over to Sarah's to watch The Evil Dead II. SOOO FUNNY, Sarah Enjoyed this one too, She scramed every once in a while. But tonight we didn't watch any thing funny aftwards so she is all by her self in the dark with the thought of Zombies running around....Sweet Dreams Sarah!

SHE was there watching the movie, I've noticed that we have hung out alot lately and it's soo awesome because she is fun to be around, I gotta say... If you know me... you must know how lucky i am to have such a Beautiful smart and funny girl interested in me...


~~~ Reminder...Post requests for the Pic Game ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home