Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Sorry

Today's Song: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity




Good song for you Eric...haha

Sorry for not living it up, i guess i'm getting old. I check my Blog everyday for some Comments Please do write back, Maybe tell me an adventure you'd like me to have or ask for some pics of something interesting....HEY thats an Idea

SO, You post a comment an say that you wanna see a pic of me with a "something"...Maybe for example...me and a horse...then i'll post a pic of me and a horse. Sounbds fun Eh?

I've pretty much been bummin around the house and sleeping.... I've pretty much turned into my dog. I walk around, Eat, Watch TV, and Sleep. I'm a little worried about my self Oh well... I guess if your reading this your kinda bored too... Well because this is a shitty short post i'll send you to a Shitty Long post JK...Here is some of Eric's Inner Thoughts

P.S.> Headin to a BBQ at Vanessa's maybe i'll have a good post after

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Get a picture of a you and a cowboy. That should be easy now that Stampede's so close. And you're into the whole men in chaps... buttless chaps.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home