Thursday, July 08, 2004

Tonight, Tonight

In the previous post i say that i was headin out to Vanessa'a BBQ. Yea it was raining...so it was in INDOORS BBQ...Besides Dickie was the one cooking. We hung out and had a couple laughs at eachother's expense (Dill Pickles). I'm kinda worried about my buddy Dickie, Vanessa seems to be a little rough with him, like she kneed him in the face today...Poor guy. DICKIE YOU DONOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE ABUSE!

After the BBQ we headed to BP's where Steve A good friend who i havn't hung out in a LONG time came and chilled, It was fun. Sarah proceded to get wasted and it was pretty gosh darn funny. We shared some more laughs Then headed to Eric's to watch The Evil Dead... Two zombi thumbs up... Sarah Fully enjoyed this flick...hahaha We plan to rent the sequals and watch them back to back, We'll have to alert the Local EMS because too much Zombies puts Sarah into a Coma (NO DICKIE!).

So during the movie i tryed to be all slick and put my arm around HER and i think it was pretty good cuz she kinda leaned in to me....

On another note...Dickie is an asshole...

When i called her to tell her how i felt and ask her if she felt the same way about me. As soon as i got off the phone he asks me: "Did you ask her out?..." and i replyed: "No...I was Sopost to?....Aw Shit!"

So Dickie being the caring guy that he is, kept making fun of me about it.... And then in a bigger show of his deep caring for me...He started making jokes about me infront of Megan. Something along the lines of: "Wait...So you can go ask someone out for Sarah...but you can't ask someone out for yourself?". and clearly Megan herd this....

So whe i had a chance to talk to her alone i said:

I said: Hey, i'd like to applogize on Dickie's
behalf sorry if he made things akward or anything
She Said: Yea no it's ok it wasn't akward
I said: Man, I mean i'll ask you out when i'm good
and ready, Like In the middle of a meal at BP's wasn't
the best time you know...
She laughed...So i guess thats a good sign

~~~ Reminder...Post requests for the Pic Game ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home