Sunday, July 18, 2004

I Work Too Much

Today's Song: The Music - Take the long road and walk it




So after closing down The Chalet for the night, After working a 5 to 11:15 shift. Dickie is givin me a ride home and then i start talking and telling him some of the halarious anecdotes that i have encountered, and then half way to the punch-line he says: "Yea, i know i read it on your Blog"... So we laugh and then i shrug it off and go off on another tale and he stops me again and says: " YEA I KNOW....Dude, i read it on your Blog..." So i was then silent for the rest of the drive... then he laughs and says: "Hey, you should write a Blog about how you don't need to talk to people anymore because of your Blog"... Well here you are Dickie...

So today at work i was on dish...Which mean i was washing all the dirty dishes for the place, and i have this koo sprayer thing and it it on a three foot long pipe that goes up from the tap. It was really busy and i was sprayin shit and throwing it through the washer and then *Clunk* the bitch falls off and water is shooing stright up into the air and is getting all over the place, i quickly turn off the water and look around....on one saw a thing....hahaha. I put the thing back together and look around and i see water dripping from the roof. So i go an tell Dickie, you should have seen the look on his face when i said: "I broke that sprayer shit!" hahaha

It it is now 2:45 in the am and i find myself thinking about HER, i'm soo glad that she gets back today (Sunday). This is gonna sound lame and whatnot but i missed her. I mean hanging out with her, talking to her, being around her......I can't wait to ask her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home