Saturday, October 23, 2004

Bored With It

Today's Song: Bush X - Glycerine




I wasn't happy to go to work today. That's nothing new. But i was thinking about my life and where i'm going with it. I looked around at work and saw people in their twenty and up and i was thinking: "Shit i don't want to be doing this for ever". So then i came to the realization that This was infact a Dead End Job... This makes me want to go to Uni even more. But alas i am stuck upgrading... Woo-FUCKING-Hoo. I gotta say that i'm alittle worried about how it's been going lately because i have been falling asleep alot lately. Well i think i'll just ask some one who can help me with math to give me a hand and maybe i'll figure out what's goin on.

Well i got some good and some bad news. The good: For Xmas i'm goin to Cali to visit my Grandma and Cousins. The Bad: Friends who have hoved away are comin back to vist. FUCK.

Wish Me Luck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff
I am not that great of a math student, but if you need any help just let me know and I can try my best. I am there for you

Sarah

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DROP ME TEN FISH BOY!

Kevin

10:58 PM  
Blogger Expressions said...

HEY JEFF
JUST GOT MY FIRST GLIMPS OF A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JEFFREY! LOL WELL JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT MATH HAS BEEN A STRUGLE FOR ME ALWAYS AND I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT CAN GET AND I TOOK PURE 30 TWICE SO NO WORRIES, DONT GET DISCOURAGED! GOOD LUCK OK
ELLY

10:39 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

I LOVE CAPSLOCK!

haha… just kidding :D
Leaving for Xmas. You stupid bastard. You can't kill anyone or something to get out of this?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home