Tuesday, November 16, 2004

"And I Still Havn't Found What I'm Looking For"

Today's Song: U2 - And I Still Havn't Found What I'm Looking For




So last night was pretty simple and not busy and it was a nice change. So i have my back to the window and i hear a fimiliar voice say: "Hi, Guys" I turn to see Elly standin there. It was Great to see her, Wish we could have chatted longer... But some of us had to work. NO WORK TONIGHT Woo Hoo, And Guess what.... NO WORK TOMORROW! So i'm headin down to Milly tomorrow and any of you fans are welcome to head down.

A Dickie inspired pic:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I was talkin to Dickie about some stuff, and it made me feel sad, I wanna go out to the Scoosch. I think i just need to get out of Calgary soon.

"Just one touch and I'll be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away"


It's driving me Crazy. I just want it to go away. I don't know what is going on, I've tried. oh, how i tried... And it's useless. It just so frustrating and i can't understand. I wish it was diffrent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home