Monday, October 25, 2004

This Train Werck I Call A Life

Today's Song: Jimmy Eat World - Pain




No work to day,WOOT... But i had school this morning. Not too bad stayed awake for the whole class. So i was all worried and scared because i didn't do this take home quiz, So i thought i was fucked. But i got to school an hour early and did most of it and i thought well what ever marks i get on this is better then a Zero. So i handed it in and i got docked for it being late. But i got a 60 on it which made me happy because i assumed that i was gonna fail. Then i stayed awake the whole class and learned some shit. Then i had a quiz.I was nervous before the class because i probably slept through most of the classes learning the crap for this test. But when i got the test it wasn't soo bad, and i think i will do ok on it.

After school i waited for Sarah to get off work so we could head back to the old high school to pick up our yearbooks. We ran into Liz and chatted a long time and it was good. Then out of no where, Megan turns the corner. AND WHAM!!... Tention filled the hallway. I tried not to make it akward but it felt like it was. I dunno. i just got the impression that she didn't want to be around me. That makes me a bit sad but whatever.

I wanted to go and watch some of the football practice. Crocker (My Coach)recognized me and asked how i was doing and what i was doing now that i was out of high school. When i told him that i failed math and i didn't get in to Uni he was really sad for me and he sounded happy that i was upgrading in chinook. He told me i should be playing football, and wished me luck.

It made me feel good to know that he cares, But then again makes me sad that THIS is my life. Stuck in a dead end job, and not goin to University. I wish i was doing something with my life.

So when Sarah and i walk to the office to get our yearbooks we pass a bunch of pics on the wall and i notice that one of those dorks looks fimiliar... OH YEA IT'S ERIC WOO. So i pulled it off the wall and took it home to scan for you Eric Woo Fans

Here is that sexy Beast:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!
Don't worry about everything. You can get through it. You're a smart kid. If you need help with math I might be able to help you!
Anyways try to be happy.

Kim

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home