Sunday, November 07, 2004

Pint of Canadian, Broken Down Golf Cart. And A Shot Of Chartruse

Today's Song: Three Days Grace - Home




I'm sorry for not blogging alot latly. There was nothing much to tell, I got to school, i work and i do nothing. I gotta say that this routine is getting FUCKING old.

Today i was excited because Kevin Geoff and his GF Aaron and i went to schanks to hang out because Geoff has quit the Joey's family.

At work, it wasn't bad because i got to share some laughs with some friends. I work with a guy who is gay, Thats totally koo. But i'm not so when he asked me what cologne i was wearing and then guessed what type it was first try kinda freaked me out.

So it ended up me and this dishwasher closing tonight. But frick, i'm the newest employee and i have to close the whole fucking place...FUCK OFF. So i did a FUCKING good job for being alone, And my kick ass manager helped out alot. So i took out the garbage at the end of the night and there was a lot. I thought i was finished and i walked inside and i see a full fucking garbage can sitting there. Mind you that i can't wait to get off work to go and meet everyone. So i say Fuck it i'll tie it un and carry it out to the dumpster, As i am doing so, i notice that it pops a hole and leaks batter all over me. FUCK. So i put it down and drag it over to the dumpster, and then i try and heave it on top of this full dumpster. but OH WAIT... Jeff has no luck... So the garbage bag breaks and it spills EVERYWHERE, That was fun. So i finally get off work and go home and i get a shower then meet the guys, we go to schanks and start the drinkin.

It was soo much fun, I was laughin the whole time and it was awesome to just let loose and have a good time.

So I was reading The Woo's Blog and it reminded me of soo many good times and i dunno i just got soo "friend" Sick if you will. I miss those people who i have gotten so close to this year. I miss having someone there to be with and caring.

I dunno what it is but i find myself thinking about HER alot. Mostly on the bus home from school, probably because it goes through the hospital and the U of C. But no matter what i am thinking about i try and tell myself "Hey Jeff, Fuck it's been a long time just fucking stop thinking about her." And it pisses me off that i still think about her. I wonder to myself Does she still think about me? Does she care? I look at the facts. She dosn't call, dosn't talk to me. Dosn't care. It just hurts soo much to think that i thought i had somethig that ment alot and then it just goes away.

I don't know how to discribe how i'm feeling. I miss the Six of us. I miss the way it used to be. I'm tired of being alone. Not just Single, But missing those people you KNEW actually gave a shit when you had some sort of problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home