Thursday, November 18, 2004

Milly!

Today's Song: The Hives - Diabolic Scheme




Two days with out work Damn Fine. So tuesday all i did was sleep. I gotta say that i needed to catch up on the sleep it was good. The only thing that sucks..... I have to go to work tonight GHEY. Oh well someone has to bring home the bacon ya know?

So, I was excited to go to Milly because i know the place pretty well and i had been thinking of this ledge to grind. I know i can do it. It's just it was kinda shady. So when Aaron and i FINALLY got to Milly (Bikes arn't allowed on the c-train untill after 6pm) i warmed up and hit the usual stuff, It was super fun. So there is this other ledge thats really simple and it goes up hill, so i decide it's a good idea to come at it as fast as i can and grind it..... So i tried, I bailed.... But i had a stylish dismount. My bike slipped off to the side and i kinda leaped off it and landed on my feet, But i scratched my frame :(

Here is the ledge i hit for the first time last night:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
It's shady because it's got that weird flat top part, it's got a rail right beside it, and there is no stright run up, you have to turn into it, Kinda akward. But it's awesome, I landed it first try, then landed it three more times without a problem.

My Pedal on the side i grind:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And My Bash That i grind on.... You can see a nice flat spot on the bottem:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Jeff!!
Biking is coooool!

~Kim

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home