Wednesday, February 02, 2005

"I tried so hard,And got so far,But in the end,It doesn't even matter

Today's Song: Linkin Park - In The End




"Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me,in the end
"

Havn't done much Went to work, I had to close. Wasn't bad at all. The shitty thing was that i had to close with a new guy. But he was done dish pretty quick so he could help out in what ways he could. Mostly been watching TV or playing on the comp.

So Tonight Sean called me up and offered a Milly session, At first i wasn't down, But then i decided what the heck, Why not. It was definatly a good time. Played around on the usual stuff. Then Sean had me try some roll backs. I gotta tell you that i tried to learn these most of last season, and i never got them down. I pretty much just got bitter and hated whenever someone mention the trick. So tonight Sean broke it down for me and whatnot. and i FINALLY laned some nicely. I was hyped about that. Then i can drop in, but i've always been a bit scared of it. But after the trip to the LB where it was all Quarter Pipes i think i got more confidence. I also landed a few 270 hips into the bath tub bowl.

Then Sean and i went to Mac's got some Slurpees and on the way back got a slice. Then back to Milly. i was tired so i was just playin around a little bit. Mostly riding the MTB line. Then i was trying some Double bar spins coming up the big roll in. I landed one and a half. But a fell like 800 times. Like the wheel would land sideways and i'd eat it.

In the LB my rear hub felt pretty gross, and i'm thinkin that it needs a tune up, So i think sometime soon i'll re pack the bearings. Maybe i'll do that tomorrow. Well another thing is my front wheel is gonna need to be replaced. Frick, I've had that front wheel ever since my Sassy. Well, Anyone who has seen the sassy knows how much that thing was junk. Well to sum it up I'll need to:
1)Re pack Bearings in rear hub
2)New front hub
3) New front rim
4)New stem
5)New Tires (Not as important as the others)

So Basically, To do all of this i'll cost a lot. But... If i go to my FAV Bike store (Chocrane Cycle) I'll get some Deals. Thats where i got my frame and rear wheel. They are awesome. Great people and AWESOME work. I got them to make me a single speed out of a Deore Hub. So basically, throwing spacers around one gear. My chain line is soo stright. I plan to go to them to get this crap done.

Any one need a Date for Valentines Day? Well i have promised myself that i will not be alone on that night. All i am looking for is the company of a nice pretty girl.

I kept Justin up a little late tonight getting some feedback on what i should do/Who to ask. And that young man is wise beyond his years.

I got an idea, Why don't all of you Blog readers post on what you think the perfect Vday date is, It'll help me out.

5 Comments:

Blogger E said...

It's obviously me. I mean, come on.

Like, whatever.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Perfect date? Well first you have to know who your date is. Asumming you didn't use chloroform ;)

Surprises are nice.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dinner, chocolates and a teddy bear, and dont forget to HAVE FUN!!!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner, chocolates and a cute stuffed animal, be romatic and dont forget to HAVE FUN!!!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner, chocolates, and a cute stuffed animal. dont forget to be romantic and have fun!!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home