Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dead On My Feet.

Today's Song: David Bowie - Major Tom




"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today"


Sorry i havn't posted in a while. Nothing really Blog-worthy has happened.

I have started playing Day of Defeat with Justing and playin some Counter-Strike with Mike. It's fun... Excpet when Justing just picks me off all the time. Tonight when Justing and i were playing, we started talkin trash with some punk. it was soo fun. He said he was in a Gang and wanted to fight Justing... Then we asked what type of Gang-banger is playing DOD at 1 in the am? Shouldn't he be pimping his hoes?.... He took offence when we told him that he probably just fixes the gang members computers.

So, Work has been a pain in the ass. Tonight i was Calling. Meh, went alright. I'm slow at it and Sarah as usual, was being a bitch. I hate it when the servers ask dumb questions, like: "How long till your done?"... Well let's see... I havn't had a chance to start cleaning because i have been making these damn orders. Then i still have to do the count, take everything off the line, wipe everything down, make random orders that will come up during this time, spray down, and take garbage out. This my not seem like alot. But spraying down alone takes around a half hour.

So i was trying to get a good hear start on closing by taking everything off the line at like 830. as soon as i was done that, 5 orders came in. So i had to run back and get the shit i needed and make those orders. The thing is that even if it is just a few orders is that everything stops... i cannot clean because i have to cook the shit. I can't tell someone else to do it because not everyone knows how to cook the food.

So, the "powers that be" at work gave me a shift on thurs.... the thing is that i have class tues and thurs... And if they would have looked at the past month or more they would have seen that tues and thurs are days that i ALWAYS have off. So my manager got all pissed at me when i saiod i couldn't work that shift. So when i came in today i told him that i would come in and open.... SO... i have to be at work in four hours... Woot...

It feels like i havn't been out in a long time. I guess i'm getting old. I think i will just ask everyone i know to go and hangout untill someone will finally give in and do somethign with me.

I should probably mention that there is NOTHING at all to report about my interaction with the fairer sex...

~Cold Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I like DoD. That punk ass decided to chicken out and leave "You didn't kick my ass. I'm not 1 : 2 yet. I'm leaving."

Wait wait, if you're not working today, then who is the replacement?! Chris?! Dear God!

We should grab some people and head out this weekend. Long weekend. Yep.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home