Saturday, March 19, 2005

Fuckin work.

Today's Song: System Of A Down - Toxicity




"Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
disorder, disorder, disorder"


Work Sucked ass tonight. I was done work at like 1055... FUCK.

Then went to Schanks, Saw a bunch of kids i knew. It was good. Wish i could have seen Amy... But she had a little to much to drink i herd...

So because all the people i knew were busy either with girls and or people i did not know. I decided to leave. I started off on my way. I got to the intersection by Denny's and i hear someone yelling at me. I turn around and i see a van with someone telling me to get my ass in the car and that they'd give me a ride... I was all scared at first then i saw it was Kim's mom giving a bunch of kids a ride home. So i gladly hopped in.

THANK YOU MRS.KIM'S MOM!!

So, now i am home. Sober. And Alone.

Well, What you did not see in the vids i had on here before was the many... MANY attempts that did not go well....

Fall #1
Fall#2
[Right Click, Save As]

Hope You Enjoy...

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home