Monday, March 21, 2005

Raging Bull .454 Casull

Today's Song: Bush X - Little Things




"Scratch away
It's the little things that kill
Tearing at my brains again
The little things that kill
The little things that kill"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So this morning Papa Macarone and i went out to breakfast, Then to chapters. But they did not have what i was looking for so i must order online...

After Chapter it was off to the The Shooting Edge. When i first got in there i spotted this BEAUTIFUL Revolver, and i knew i was gonna shoot it today. So Father and i willed out said paperwork. And then son a-hole came and took it before me... I was pissed. So We went to the riflebay with the .308 Blazer, and .308 FN. Both were hella fun.

Once we were done with the rifles we went for the handguns. Dad went for a respectable 9mm HK USP.... I went for the Casull Raging Bull .454

The Casull Raging Bull .454:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Father called is a "Hand Cannon"... Made me think of Pulp Fiction.

Beautiful... Just so you get an idea of how big the bullet is:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
[LtoR - Quarter, 9mm, .45, .454]

Those bullets are huge. And it's fuckin powerful. After shooting 20 rounds my hand hurt. But this thing is soo accurate. I hit the bullseye:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Last night Justing left a comment on my Blog Saying:
Justin said...

Sin City looks like a potentially great movie.

Have fun with the shooting. Find the biggest pistol you can, and use it.

Well Justing.... I think with the .454 i accomplished that.

So i was sitting here starting to write this post when Sean calls me up and wants to hit Milly. Heck yes. So everything was covered in snow. But it was still fun. I sean land a crank flip. I was dialing in the 180 to rollbacks. And i ripped my pants th shreds... That sucked.

After riding got a slice of pizza, then came back to my house, watched some SICK BMX vids. Aswell as some OC.

~ Good Night

3 Comments:

Blogger Expressions said...

hey man sounds like a wicked day lol i would love to go shooting! what a stress releiver lol well glad to hear your picking up some rather unique hobbies!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Not bad, not bad with the .454

Where's my .50 AE?!

3:08 AM  
Blogger E said...

Heck yes! lol

We're all going to have to go shooting in the summer dammit!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home