Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm dreaming of a white MARCH?

Today's Song: The Distillers - The Hunger




"Open sky the wave of pain the scent of you is bliss.
Hungry eyes they stare at me,
I know, I know, don't go."


So, It's a little blizzard out now... And it's March... Super.

Went to Jesse's 19th. It was awesome to see some kids that i havn't kept in touch with in forever. Chizen is lookin good. I'm glad things are goin well for him.

I watched Meet the Fockers, It was pretty funny I enjoyed. And i also watched some OC from Season 2... So far, i have seen alll the first season and 1,2,3 from the second.

I'm excited for tomorrow. My father and i are gonna go to the Shooting edge and punch some holes in paper. I wanna run by Chapters so i can pick up a Sin City book, I'm hopin i'll like it.

So, i got bored... So i decided to take a funny pic of my dog:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yea, Bailey dosn't look to impressed... But atleast Dickie isn't trying to make out with him.

~Bored Night

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Sin City looks like a potentially great movie.

Have fun with the shooting. Find the biggest pistol you can, and use it.

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know your dog looks all innocent in that picture but remember that time where i first met ur family and then tried to pet ur dog and your family was worried i was gonna lose a hand?? ya that was embarrassing lol i learned my lesson i guess
~megs

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home