Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"How many songs did we pick? SURE I'll have another Pitcher"

Today's Song: System Of A Down - Toxicity




"Now, what do you own the world?
how do you own disorder, disorder"



I havn't posted in a long time, sorry for that. I was reminded to get my ass in gear by Kim.

So on sunday, my day off. i went to COP with Evan and Cory. It was awesome. Then Evan and Cory went home, and i rode with Sean and Peetie for a while. Soo good to have a whole day just to ride. Not to mention, i finally got some color on these pastey arms of mine.

I got another Hellsing Manga, not finished it yet, i just started reading it on the way home from school.

Um... Monday, Was not only a holiday where i got paid time and a half, but it was just me and kevin cooking in the kitchen.... Because of that funness... Kev and i decided to go get wasted at Notts after work Which was sweet because we closed at 8 and we were outta there at like 830.

Oh, BTW> Mr. Fucktard himself got his ass fired FINALLY... Yes, that is correct Jon is fired. GOOD RIDDANCE.

So Kevin Eric, and myself went to Notts and got wasted. Notts is pretty sweet for a few reasons. They are close to my house, it's a pretty small place, they have free popcorn, and a wicken video jukebok thing. Kevin Erc and i were choosing the songs pretty much the whole night, as well as playing pool, and watching Mythbusters on the TV. I remember saying something like: "Man, this is sweet i have beer, popcirn, good music, and good TV... It's just like home. NO It's BETTER then home, I don't have fucking popcorn at home." So, we ended up leafing Notts at like 3 or so. Drove around looking for a Frosty-Mc-Fuck-Malt... and doing some random acts of drunken stupity. Then we called it a night.

Definatly plan on going there more often.

OH, I got a New BB gun, It's modeled after a Beretta 92

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What i really like about this gun it that it is Semi-Automatic, Meaning i can fire as fast as i pull the trigger. And that it has an Eletric motor in it that moves the slide back and forth when i fire. It shoots the same 6mm BBs that my other BB gun shoots. It's alot of fun.

~Good Night

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

What's the FPS on that?

3:40 AM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

174fps

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Finally you mention me again in one of your blogs...after I mentioned you like 10 billion times in mine! hahahaha Although I didn't get any special shout-outs like I always give you, at least my name was in it.

I am definately glad that you updated your blog. I was starting to wonder what you have been up to lately.
That is very exciting that jon got fired. I think he is quite the idiot. He told me that he is moving to canmore to go work there. If he does..that'll be good..the farther away the better.
That BB gun of yours is pretty cool. I have never seen one before. You should bring it to my house and show me and also bring your cool bike so that I can ride it again and show off my amazing talents.

You are definately coming saturday night...and you are getting drunk..or at least having a few drinks!!!! Don't argue with me, just agree.

Well I think this is a long enough comment. Have a good night gumbi.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home