Saturday, June 04, 2005

My Highlight

Today's Song: Rise Against - Swing Life Away




"We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end
I wont cross these streets until you hold my hand "


Well, i am offically a proud owner of a Ruger 10/22. Mine looks like this:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really like the stainless steel look, My scope is stainless aswell, but my Rifle has a diffrent model of scope and mounts.

My Dad and i put shot 200 rounds today. It was soo much fun. We still need to "Zero In" the scope, but even as is, it was shooting nice groups at 25yrds.

This is 10 shots at 25yrds.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

SOO much fun, I can't wait to shoot it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home