Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm Sorry

Today's Song: Black Eyed Peas - Pump It




"And pump it (louder)
Turn up the radio, blast your stereo, right"


I never thought i would have a BEP song as the song of the day... BUT... This has some parts from Pulp Fiction in it. Give it a listen

Same Old Shit.

In the lasty few days, i have hung out with Sarah and Eric a bunch. Last night, I had Eric, Kevin, Mike, and Sarah over and we were playing Eric's Nintento [Duck Hunt] it was f-in sweet.

After that went to Notts met up with Justing, had a great time, got drunk.

Today, Went shooting with a dad.

Here is a pic of MY gun, with both Mags and a box of chep Ammo:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today we zeroed the scope at 25 yards. Man, what a difference. All except the circle are at 25 yards. In the Circle, 10 shots at 50 yards
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well, it seems like it's been forever since i have posted, I am Sorry.

I'm sorry, I said one thing and did another. I have had posts complainting/bitching about people who SAY they are friends and are not. And i have done just that. I am sorry. If i could go back i would have done it difftrently. I guess i wasn't thinking, I was being selfish. I Promise to make it up to you.

I hope you'll understand, And i am Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home