Sunday, July 24, 2005

"One JBC down, One JBC up"

Today's Song:The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)




I don't know, just listen to it

So, I've been working... Mostly Serving and/or hosting. And it's not that bad at all. I like it infact. So i work with pretty much all my friends and that pretty much the only reason that i am staying there, but it makes a difference.

Last night, We decided to go to Schanks for a change, We being Eric, Justing, Kevin, German Girl, Sarah, Dickie, Me. It was awesome. Two pitchers, and alot of shots. Then we went to Pee-Cup Wendy's and ate. Some of us ate a little TOO much. And we hung out there for a girl long time. After which we called it a night and went home.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Thats the Itinerary for my Nova Scotia trip. Dickie got the tickets online with his credit card. I owe him $703.09. Thats alot of money. I'm really excited for this trip because i have never really been on my own to travel. Plus i'm going with a good friend. I'm gonna be staying with Dickie's family most of the time so that'll keep the cost down, But with all the beer we are gonna drink... Dang. I better get used to Alander Keith's [The pride of Nova Scotia].

~Good Night

4 Comments:

Blogger E said...

1. Holy crap that's expensive.

2. Kev always knows how to make the best of a situation.

3. What does "And we hung out there for a girl long time." mean? lol

12:19 AM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

I am drunk right now...

jk

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[jeff wrote]I'm really excited for this trip because i have never really been on my own to travel.[/jeff wrote]

oh so lethbridge ment NOTHING to you?!?!?! (broken heart picture)

-snizzy

10:58 PM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Calgary to Lethbridge is a Road Trip... I'm goin across Canada.

P.S> Lethbridge ment alot ot me. So we should pick some time this summer and head up there again!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home