Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finally Some Direction

Today's Song: Rise Against - Paper Wings





"and i cant tell if you're laughing
between each smile theres a tear in your eye
theres a train leaving town in an hour
its not waiting for you and neither am i"


So i am snuggled up in my little bed dreaming of things and whatnot.

RING RING-FUCKING-DING

Some A-hole is disterbing my sleep. I let it ring because i r sleeping. "JEFF TELEPHONE" says my Mom, I roll over reach for the phone, "Hullo?!" I say sleepily. "HI Jeff, this is so-and-so from SAIT calling there is an open seat for the New Media Production and Design program. I'm wondering if your interested. My Reply. "I am VERY interested".

FUCK YES, Thank you.

It really hasn't sunken in so much, but it's starting to. I mean in the fall i am going to go to SAIT and be in a program that i am totally interesting in and will be happy doing it. This is a two year program which i can either use to get myself a job, or go and transfer to a Uni to get my Bachlors degree. We'll see what path i take when i get there.

I told a few people about it that day. I guess i went out or something and i come back to my computer to find this message:
»Eric« "I th: JEFF You fucker! Why didn't you tell me you got into SAIT?!
G*U*M*B*I [O auto-message: zzzZZZzzz
»Eric« "I th: Congratu-fucking-lations man.

It made me laugh out loud.

Today was:
Wake up early [930am] Go to Breakfast at Ricky's with Mom and Pop Dropped Mom off at home and picked up my cash to put in the bank [like $165 in loonies, twoonies, and Quarters]. Go to the bank so i can deposit said cash, and take out $120 for Dickie [i'll talk about that in a sec]. After bank i went to Joey's to drop off Dickie's money. I got some Congrats from people at work for getting into SAIT. Then Off to SAIT to pay for my first semister. At SAIT Bank of Papa Macarone payed for my first semister of Uni, and i got my schedual. It's not bad AT ALL.

Schedual:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So after a breif tour form my dad and meeting some of his co-workers, We were off to the shooting range. I locktited the screws into the MkIII and then let it dry while my Dad and i were shooting the 10/22. I'll scan the targets later. Then off to the pistol bay to try out the red dot sight. BAM!! It rocks, i was shooting pretty good with it. Very fun, Except the fact that it came loose AGAIN, So i locktited them again and left it in the case to dry till we come back to shoot again.

Shooting maked Jeffrey hungry so we headed to BPs to eat some lunch. Then headed home. I was fallin asleep on the way home so as soon as i got home i just crashed. Jocelyn called me around 10 to go to Darti's Bday party, Which was really fun.

[9 Days till Nova Scotia]

~Good Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is SOOOO awesome jeff! congrats, you totally deserve it! yay!

~Amanda

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay jeff!!!!!!!!
thats wicked, im really excited for you!! but im kinda miffed that your schedule is so easy!!! you should see mine!
~kelsey
btw, you still have to tell me when were getting together!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home