Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Jeff In Drag?

Today's Song: Benny Benassi - Satisfaction




"Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my satisfaction
Satisfaction, satisfaction,
satisfaction, satisfaction"


Eric left early this mornin, But last night Dickie Eric and i were hangin out. We went to DQ, then after we smoked a cuban Cigar i got in Nova Scotia.

Let me explain about the Techno song. When we dropped Eric off he had given us a CD that he wanted us to give to Kev because he forgot it in the Lead Sled. So i throw it into Dickie's CD player and it's all this crazy techno.

Tonight when Dickie was done Dinner he came over and we decided to go get desert at Joey's and see Transporter 2:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I liked it. Not as much SWEET driving as in the first but i enjoyed it.

So on the way up to Joey's the song of the day played. It's like 6:30min.

Today in class the librarian was showing us how to use the library's online database. VERY interesting stuff. So i logged on to MSN Web Messanger and talked to Eric and Justing for a bit. Then we had some dumb research crap to do. Once that was done, i drew a picture of the kid next to me [Mike Poon], after he saw it he drew a picture of me in a dress. I told him it was awesome and that i wanted it so i could post it on here.

Jeff in Drag:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm not gonna lie to you it pretty much made my day.

Once class was done i ran into Liz chatted her up for a bit. Then on my merry way home.

Some kids in my class are gonna go down to Milly tomorrow on our three hour break. I'm UBER excited for it. I brought the bike into the basement to tune it up a bit. So it occured to me that while in class i'm gonna hve to lock that bad boy up right? I usually use some old MTB chain and use the chain tool to take it apart and such, but it's pretty weak and such, so i went and found an old bike lock that was kickin around the house. Hell if i knew the combo. In less then 20 min i had cracked the code. I was all sorts of proud of myself. I'm gonna be rockin the double locks Woot!

~Good Night

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thats awesome that you ride with everyone under the sun except me.

tarnizzle

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw i hope you fall as karma

12:03 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

^ From Diana, with love?

lol, are you SURE you want that lock on your bike? Extra security that can be cracked in 20 minutes or less? Will you be as proud of the thief that steals your bike as you were for yourself when you cracked it?

4:38 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

And why are you makin' fun of the techno? What's wrong with Benny Benassi/Benassi Bros?

5:11 AM  
Blogger E said...

Agreed with the Benny Benassi/Benassi Bros comment. They make excellent music.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home