Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

Today's Song: Areosmith - I'm Leaving on a jet plane




"So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go"


So, The last two days of work were sweet, I mean both days it was DEAD. The first night i made like $16 something in tips... tonight i made like $59 something. But today i worked 4 - Cl so i guess an extra hour made the diffrence. So when it is soo dead out, all i do is bring their drinks their food, check in halfway through their meal, then inbetween i goof around with whoever is workin in the kitchen. Tonight i ate like two dinners for free.

After work yesterday Dickie Eric and i hung out here not doing anythign special. Except the fact that i fell asleep and Eric changed my Cell phone ringer, Then posed for a "Lyndie" [click link to see the ACTUAL Lyndie England Pic] So i wake up, Wonder Where the hell everyone is. I call Dickie and he was just at the end of my driveway. So then i turned off the TV and went to bed.

Next morning i woke up at like 845 in the am, I was surprised. Then went back to sleep. Got up around noon, did some shit around the house to get ready for tonight. Tonight? you ask, Well Jocelyn decided to have a formal party for me getting into Sait. So i had to work tonight but once i got off i washed changed into my suit, and then Vanessa, Dianna, Sarah, Justin, Eric, Mike, Jocelyn, and Dickie all showed up. My Dad made his famous meatballs, Sarah tried to finish a plate and stuffed it all in. We the Spechitti and Meatballs, Garlic Bread, With some nice Wine Jocelyn brought over [Thank you, I very much Enjoyed it]and for desert: Rasberry Jellyroll, with neopolitian Icecream and whippedcream.

So, as i said, it was a Formal party. Everyone was dressed to kill. Execpt Dickie.... He shows up lookin all shitty and whatnot. So i lent him one of my old suits to wear,and it fit him pretty good. Alll the Girls tonight were looking Beautiful. I'm glad we all got together all dressed up an everything. So as people were leaving i would walk them to the door and give them a final hug and say my goodbyes, it will be a while before i see alot of these kids. Sarah was gettin a bit misty when the time came for her goodbyes. But it was sad saying goodbye to close friends, it always is.

Once it was just Eric Mike, Justing Dickie and i left we came into he basement and watched TV and hung out. We looked at my guns and talked about how much we all like shooting. Then Eric, Justing and Mike went home [Dickie is sleeping over tonight because we leave tomorrow] and we can't find the TV remote. Like it dissapeared. I asked Justing, Mike and Eric if they friggin took it, they laugh at me and say no. So i go and pack my luggage because i have to leave in a matter of hours, and send Dickie to look for it. He gives up because he is a useless bag of douche. SO i finish packing in record time and then i start with the loveseat and tip it back so Dickie can look and see if it is under there. WOW FINALLY there the fucking thing is.

Once that was found, Dickie went to sleep on the couch, i go into my room and start playin Justin on DOD. The server crashed so i took the opertunity to update you kids on what's goin down.

So my flight is at 1pm Calgary time. T minus 7.5 hours

[0.3125 Days till Nova Scotia]

~Good Night

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

So that's why you asked me how to spell douche. lol.
Awesome night.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Expressions said...

Congrats to getting in sait jeff what are you going to be taking?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

i think it is time for you to update!!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home