Sunday, August 14, 2005

PEELERS!!!

Today's Song: Offspring - Can't repeat




"Time rolls on
Wipe these eyes
Yesterday laughs
Tomorrow cries"



Woke up about 45 min before work. Got ready and then went in. Wasn't too bad, i made $51 something in tips. I gave my two weeks notice tonight, Felt good. A few kids said they'd miss me, the was nice.

So i have to write a letter of resignation. Hell if i know what to put in it. Aw well, it'll go fine.

ANYWAYS, As i was finishing up work, Dickie came in cuz he was the only one who didn't work tonight. So, Dickie, Vlad, Mike, Eric and i decided the we should go to the peelers tonight. So we headed down there, Got some seats on pervert row, and it was awesome. I got Two magnets a keychain and a poster which got signed. SWEET. So Yea, thats that.

Now i am off to write my letter.

[8 Days till Nova Scotia]

~Good Night

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Hooray for Blog spam. Fucktards.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously bro, I can make your penis FAT, and HARDER for longer!

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home