Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SSSHHOOOOTTINNNGGG

Today's Song: The Distillers - Beat My Heart Out




"Baby you make my heart beat faster
Baby you make my heart beat faster
I know let alone to rust alone
You're making me
I had to run the damage is done
I give it up
There is nothing left take the rest
You're draining me"


Howdy, It's been a little while. Lets see.

On friday class finished pretty early so i worked on my project with my group for a bit. Went and got some lunch and then went to the gate for a beer.

Saturday, I forgot that i had to work so i showed up a half hour late. It wasn't busy. Got off an hour early then i went to a surprise party for Brennen, got a balloon poodle from Duke the clown. YES there was a clown at his 19th birthday. Eric and i stayed there for an hour then picked up Mike and went to his house to hang out.

Sunday. Uh... Went shooting with my dad. It was awesome, i shot up some water bottles and some clays.

Today. Went to the mall with Dickie and i got a new hat and a shirt. They are neat. I twisted Dickie's arm into goin to the shooting range with me. And after today he was glad i did. We went out there, had the place to ourselves, and we shot like 580 rounds of .22 and like 30 rounds of .303. We shot some water bottles, balloons, Clays, Shotgun shells, old car disc breaks, glass bottles, and alot of other crap. But the really awesome stuff came towards the end when we decided to shoot some quarters, from fifty yards. So we shoot one each, Hell if we can find them. So we set up another two. We go downrange and start looking, I found Dickies it was like 20-30 feet from where he shot it. Mine is still M.I.A. All i have left is a twoonie. Thats too expensive for a shot. Dickie looks in his car and finds me a quarter. So i cut a shotgun shell down to hold the quarter, we put it in a box so it won't go anywhere. I take my first shot. I hit something, so i unload the gun and go check it out. No hit. So i set the quarter up again. Load the gun and fire. I see something bounce around, i unload the gun and go down there. YES i hit it. I pick it up and it was hot. I hit it pretty close to center. I mean frick, I hit a Quarter from 50 yards away. Sweet.

Here is the Quarter:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After shooting i went to Dinner with Eric Sandra Dickie and Justing. it was good. Then Eric and Dickie came over and hung out.

~GREAT Night

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Pwnage dude. Indeed pwnage.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home