Saturday, August 20, 2005

iGoing to NS/iHave two days left of work/iGot an iPod

Today's Song: Billy Talent - Beach Balls




"Pop the beach balls,
Burn the photos,
C-4 your safe,
And you'll never grow old.
So get out of dodge,
And become a thought,
Cause once you're a thought, hopefully you're forgot"



The title says it all. I'm goin to NS in 2 days. I have 2 days left of work, and i got an iPod for school.

The iPod is awesome, 20GB iPod Photo. It's got a 2inch color screen which lets me store pics music or use it as a portable Hard Drive. Right now, i have 5.27Gb of music on it. That is every song i have on my computer. Hell there are some songs on it that i have never herd of.

My main use for it will be moving crap between the school computers and home. That brings me to my next point. The other day i went in and found all my classes, which is easy enough because they are all really close to each other. And most of my classes are computer labs. I went to the bookstore to buy my books... ONE of the three i need was there. I was pretty much a book on how to use flash... Fuck, i mean i'm not a guru of the program but i am confident with my ability using the program. Looks like that class will be pretty easy.

Um, What else? NS trip is comin really soon. I'm uber excited. I got a few things to get done first. Like do some fricken laundry.

BTW> Here is a pic of my Ruger MkIII Target:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I love the red dot, it helps out alot.

I've been playing DOD a bunch, There is this sweet server where all the axis is bots and they are "Zombies", I feel like i am playing WWII era Dawn of the dead.

Went to notts tonight, had a great time just hangin out and talkin to people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

we are definately going to have fun at sait together! hahahaha Break on tuesday will be awesome!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Fuckin' laggiest servers ever.

The darkness is fun though.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home