Monday, October 03, 2005

Minus One Hacky Sack

Today's Song: Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To




" Well do ya, do ya, do ya wanna
Well do ya, do ya, do ya wanna
Wanna go where I never let you before"


Frick, I never post anymore. I applogize for that. I cannot say that i have been too busy to post. It's just that there is nothing really exciting to post about. It's all the same old thing of School and school work.

Anyways. Friday was the FacultyMixer. Both classes of first years and second years came to the gate and we all started to drink. AND DRINK WE DID. I can think of a few kids who are gonna be a little embarassed come monday morning.

So to my experince. A pitcher of beer and like 15 shots, i had a nice drunk on. Most everyone left and so a few of us go and sit near a window. Everyone wants to go play hacky sack, so i take it out and we start playing. I loose focus on the hacky and focus on a hot chic. Two seconds later i hear that it's up on some vent thing. So i boost my friend up to get it, he cant find it. So here comes the bouncers. They start asking why i was boosting my friend up and why something is "broken". To tell the truth i didn't see anything broken. But i herd thst some light was broken... which i doubt. ANYWAYS. i was asked to leave. Earlier that night i saw some guy get THROWN out by the bouncer and i was not interested in being thrown out, so i walked out 15 mon or so later everyone else comes out. I wanted to hang out some more. but i lost track of everyone and so i started to head home.

I called Dickie he was at Harry's with Kev, Rob Jerry and Chase. So i head up there drink two more beers. Then we decide to go to Notts to finish the night. Blah Blah Blah, Rob gets WASTED and he walks home. So i had an awesome night, Minus one Hacky Sack.

~Good Night

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. JEFF, I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE YOUR MOM OUT FOR A PICNIC IN A PARK, LIE HER DOWN COMPLETELY FLAT ON THE PICNIC BLANKET, BALANCE A PABST ON HER BACK, AND RIGOROUSLY VIOLATE HER FROM BEHIND - QUIZZING HER ON BASIC GEOMETRY IN SWEDISH WHILE SHE HAS A MOUTHFUL OF A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH AND ANTS CRAWLING INTO HER ARMPITS. SHE WILL CUM SO HARD HER FACE WILL MELT LIKE THAT NAZI ASS IN RAIDERS. I GUARANTEE IT.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

HAHA...

Thanks for the laugh Kevin. I had forgotten about George Zimmer.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

That was Kevin commenting? Oh Fuck i'm gonna kill him.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Is that Kevin? I remember him telling me about George Zimmer, and then I found his forum posts somewhere.

His voice is spreading.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Fallin behind again on your updates....

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot that I licked you.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home