Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wings, Guns, Mexicans, And Motzart

Today's Song: Presidents Of The United States Of America - Mach 5




"Oh my goodness...
It's the most buitiful
Little thing I've ever seen in my life
It's blue on the outside
And creamy on the interior
I can't bring myself to smash it
So I take it for a ride on a
Sunny summer Sunday afternoon
I'm riding with the top down
Riding with the top down
Riding with the top down
Hell I blew the top right off my car!"


I have always like the Presidents. One of the first tapes i had ever owned was one of theirs.

Anyways. Today in class were given a pjoject to make in flash:

Assignment 1

Weight: 2.5%

Due:

Monday, October 3 (Noon)-GroupA

Submit: a source Flash file titled with your last name. EG: Gerald Flim would submit a file called “flim.fla�.

Details:

Create 5 scenes in Flash and use the internal drawing tools to create the following items. Name all layers.

Scene 1: A human face

Scene 2: A landscape

Scene 3: An object (cell phone, ball )

Scene 4: An animal

Scene 5: you decide



So, it's really easy. Basically all i have to do it draw the said above in Flash with no animations. But i am an over achiever so i put some VERY basic animations. I don't want to waste so much time on animating that i'll fall behind.

Here is what i have Done So Far

So, after school we went for some Wings. I had 20 wings for $3.40. It was delicious. Then came home and hung out for a short while. Dickie came over and we watched Once Upon Time In Mexico. Awesome movie, on of my faves. Tomorrow Dickie and i play to watch The Passion Of The Christ.

Now i'm watching some show on Motzart and it's pretty interesting. I'm gonna have lunch with Kim tomorrow, that'll be good. Yep.

~Good Nigh

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

The faux hawk looks better in real life. They were never meant for the flash.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

yep it will be good.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Expressions said...

hahah i like the flash thingie you should make running water thad be cool how are you liking school so far ? I take it you are taking some sort of computer design program?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am disappointed Jeff that you haven't updated lately.....

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home