Tuesday, September 20, 2005

BANANAS SON!!

Today's Song: The Music - Bleeding From Within




"I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding from within
I'm bleeding, You're bleeding from within
I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding from within
I'm bleeding"


Well, I applogize for not posting in like a week. School takes up alot of my time. So... Thats that.

Um, Let's see... Staurday i went to a gun show with my dad. I was looking for a beautiful colt 1911. But alas, There was nothing that great there, either it was not the model that i wanted or it was HUGLY expensive. So not 1911 just yet. So other things on the shopping list for my Lee Enfield were:
Better condition Magazine
Oiler
Sling

And surprisingly enough we found all of that stuff. The mag makes the gun look soo much better. The oiler came with a shitty pull-through... But i had one already that bwas in WAY better condition. But the best thing was that the kit i got at the show had The oiler as well as the Wire Gause the is used on the pull through to clean the barrel. Mind you thast i don't plan on using this stuff on my rifle, but i want it because it is came with the gun when it was issued in 1945. With the sling and the new mag on it looks even more beautiful.

Saturday night i went to Milly with Sean and i was rickin the Rigid fork. I was doin some sweet tables. I was also playin in the clover bowel. That trifflin bitch Sean was givin me a hard time for everything i did untill the end of the night when i was crossin the street and i put my front wheel on the curb and slid my backtire along the curb and then popped it on to the curb. It's a really simple kinda koo lookin. And after all the stuff i was riding all night and landing smoothly... That was the ONLY thing he gave me props for. I don't know why i'm his friend.

Um... Sunday. I have no idea what i did at all.

Today, Monday. After an AMAZING four hours of class it was WING NIGHT MONDAY. So i ate 35 wings, 4 beers i paid $10... Why so little? Because Carlie had forgotten to pay for her drinks on Frothy Friday so she said she'd pay for wings tonight, Which was fine by me.

Dickie came and hung out for a little bit but it was gettin late so we all wen our seperate ways. Dickie and i came back to my house and hung out before goin to see Lord of War.

Lord Of War:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AWESOME, i really enjopyed it and it was super entertaining. I really thingk you all should see it.

I have the biggest tooth ache, It's right at the back on the right side. I'm pretty worried that it means i'll have to get my wisdom teeth out.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home