Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Posty Post

Today's Song: OZone - Numa numa




"Allo, salut, sint yel, un hydook,
she teraw, youbeera mah, primesh der, vericheera,"


So i am totally neglection this here blog, Not nearly as bad as say... Eric.... But none-the-less.

Nothign new at school. I handed in a 1200 word essay that was killing me to write. Now it's out of my hands.

Um, Friday night Nothing really happened... I think Dickie and i just nhung out here.

Saturday Dickie and i went shooting and it was a friggen blast [pun intended]. I shot this bottle of Tag spray and it kinda blew up, it was awesome. Dickie shot a can of pop and it exploded awesomely. He also hit a dime at 50 yards. I also hit one, but fuck if we could find it.

After Dickie and kev came and hung out. When they left Jamie Jocelyn and Jocelyn's BF came over for a bit.

Sunday. TURKEY!!! My mom made a delicious dinner. And some awesome deserts. SOO GOOD. I also tried cutting my hair again, and it worked out fine. Sunday was uber fun because after our huge meal we watched some good TV and just hung out.

Monday, Today. Didn't do much in the AM... Pretty much stayed in bed, watched some Much music Video on trial. Friggen love that show, it's always funny. Once Dickie was done his second Turkey dinner we went to Starbucks and had some coffees ran into Amy and Joanne, hung out and talked with them for a while. Then went and got Kevin and saw:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I liked it. Definatly not lieing about the violence.

Awesome long weekend.

~Good Night

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

It sucks when you don't have much to update about hey?!
Hope school is goin well for you.
We gotta meet up again one tuesday soon for lunch.

See ya

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. JEFF, I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOUR MOM AND HOW SHE'S GOT THAT ENORMOUS JAY LENO JAW WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON'T FIND ATTRACTIVE BUT THAT LARGE JAW ALLOWS ME TO CRAM EVERY FAT INCH OF MY GROIN EGGPLANT DOWN HER THROAT WHILE TEARS STREAM DOWN HER FACE AS SHE TRIES TO LIPSYNCH THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. IF SHE BLACKS OUT, I JUST FLIP ON SPORTSCENTER AND CRACK OPEN A PABST ON HER BUCK TEETH. I GUARANTEE IT.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Is Pabst a beer? I can't tell if it's capitalized due to the complete use of capitals.

1:49 AM  
Blogger E said...

George Zimmer is hilarious.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there are new pictures on Megan's blog, miss you,

Sarah

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home