Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Alene Woolbert

Today's Song: Tattooed Moon - Alumno




[dunno the words]


So the last few days i have been doin alot of nothing, And i kinda like it. Kinda staying away from the whole holiday stress deal.

My Mom has been in Cali with my Nana. My Nana had been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and has gotten on operation scince my mom has been out there. It's been hard because Nana has been confused and trying to leave the hospital. So my Mom will need to stay out there longer missing Christmas with us.

It'll be weird not having the normal tradition of Mom's delicious xmas turkey. But we are goin in a diffrent direction. For xmas dinner we are having my Dads Spaghetti and Meatballs, Definatly a great substitution.

For an xmas gift for our selves Dad and i have gotten a reloading kit so we can start reloading some of the ammo we shoot. We plan on reloading .303 and .45 so in the long run it'll end up saving us money.

I'm excited for when everyone gets back in town because i know we'll go shooting and oh how i love the shooting.

Check out some Tattooed Moon Here

GoodNight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home