Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tattoed Moon/Sociables

Today's Song: Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner




"Keep quiet,
Nothing comes as easy as you.
Can I lay in your bed all day?
I'll be your best kept secret
And your biggest mistake.
The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day."


Where to start. I guess i should start out by saying sorry to you kids for not updating enough. It's not that i'm all busy and stuff, i just forget sometimes.

So. Tattoed Moon is my friends band and i wanted to go hear them play. but for the life of me i couldn't find anyone to come with me, so i dragged Emo Mike with me. The music was good. and my buddy who played Guitar was playing that thing like there was no tomorrow. It's funny because this kid is pretty mono toned and mello, but his playing was not.

After they played like three or four songs they called it quits because they couldn't get their mic workin and Chris broke a string. So it was short but sweet. What i did hear i liked.

Anywho, Lastnight went to Vanessa's to have a drink or two and have a little partay. we played some drinking game, i think called "Fuck The Dealer" It was pretty random. Then we played Sociables. We were havin a blast. Then we got pretty hungry so we went some people to go get some Wendy's. When they return Sarah had puked in the car and on the food. I mean shit i wanted my fries...

I went outside and helped clean the car and whatnot. Then went back inside helped clean a little in there. Checked on Sarah. Then headed home. Hell if i know what time i got home.

GoodDay

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

All I have to say is:

LOL

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home