Thursday, December 15, 2005

DONE!!

Today's Song: Rise Against - Swing Life Away




"We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand"



Sorry i havn't posted in a few days. I've been burnin the midnight oil this week. As you may have guessed by the title. I R DONE TEH SCHOOL My first semister is over.

Last night i finished two projects so i'd have the back end of this week off. So tomorrow i'm not goin in because i had handed my stuff in today.

Um... Dickie left this mornin. I told him to bring me back something.... I'll beat him with a sock full of oranges if he dosn't get me something. Sarah and Vanessa are backl home. They came over tonight and i was all happy to see them. We watched some TV and [talked about all the things that really matter most like life and love and then the holy ghost (Audio Adrenaline - House Plant Song)]

Sarah and Vanessa were all tired so after they left i installed Call Of Duty 2 on my new comp. The only thing is that Justing and i have spotted some mistakes like British troops using Thompsons instead of Stens. Aw well... You gotta use what you given to blast the Nazis.

Um. So i'm gonna sleep in tomorrow and that'll be awesome. Then i think i'm goin shoppin with Sara A and then hopefully i can hang out withn Sarah and Vanessa again.... They kinda grow on ya you know?

Any who. Sarah is all hypes about the FaceBook thing... I dunno. Sounds like a ghey spin off of a Blog... Kinda like the Friends Spin off Joey.

And to all a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i miss millenium sessions, and pizza, and crack and knives and gross boobs, and scary hobos.... :(

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home