Tuesday, October 18, 2005

007: Jeffrey Under Pressure

Today's Song: Gorillaz - M1A1




"M1A1
Thousand miles an hour.
Gorillaz got the bass drum.
Gorillaz say I want some, some.

La la la la la la la la la HEY!"



So when i was thinkin about it toay. All i do is school. Nothing exciting anymore. I mean, it's got to be a year scince i was running from Rent-a-cops, Staying at Timmy's till 4 or 5 in the am, or even drinkin till i didn't make sence anymore.

But alas there is hope. Wing Night Mondays. Today's was especially eventful because a few of us got drunk, and i was well deserved. 40 wings 3 bears 3 shots of jager. I was good, Plus being there with a bunch of koo kids from school made it good too.

I got some marks back.

90%: Play with layers, opacity, vectormasks, Gradients, and Breakthrough Text.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

88% This was to work on our drawing skills.

So thats that.

On thursday i have a three hour break so Dickie and i are gonna go Downtown and look at a gun shop because he is planning on getting his Firearms Licence.

I moved my PS2 into my room so i can play some 007: Agent Under Fire while chatting and the like. So i'm all about the 007 right now thus the title.

~Good Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI.... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. JEFF, I WAS AT YOUR HOUSE LAST NIGHT WATCHING A MOVIE WITH YOUR MOM AND HAD HER TRYING TO CHOKE DOWN MY MAMMOTH BLOOD SAUSAGE WHILE I RESTED MY PABST ON THE BALD SPOT ON THE BACK OF HER HEAD. AFTER TWO HOURS OF THE WORST PELVIS PUSHUPS IVE EVER HAD I BLEW A GUSHY LOAD OF MY NACHO CHEESE DOWN HER WIND PIPE WHEN JESUS WAS SCREAMING IN AGONY ON THE CROSS. SHE COUGHED SO HARD HER LUNGS POPPED OUT OF HER MOUTH AND TOUCHED MY BALLS. I GUARANTEE IT.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

YAY you finally updated...Pretty exciting..I love reading your blog Jeff! And I really mean that.
We gotta hang out again soon. Go drinking or something....A bunch of us should get together and go up to schanks and just have a good time!!!! Get away from the thoughts of school for a few hours.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home