Saturday, October 22, 2005

Norinco 1911A1

Today's Song: Papa Roach - Last Resort




"Chances are that I might
Mutilation outta sight
And I'm contemplating suicide"


So, I saw Domino the other night...


Didn't like it. There were some pretty stupid parts and some fricken dumb.

The other night i went up to crowfoot and rode for a little bit with Emo Mike and hit friends Robert. Here are some Pics:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So lastnight My dad calls me upstairs. So i wonder what it is i am getting in trouble for or what i did wrong. As i sit on the couch i notice that one of the gun clothes is right beside me. I was confused because it shouldn't have been there. As i am feeling around i come across something. I pick it up. IT"S A FUCKING 1911. It's a Norinco 1911, a copy of a Colt1911.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So today after a pretty good day at school, Papa Macarone and i went shooting. And i think i love that gun. So much fun. only put 50 rounds through it today.

Well, thats that.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home