Friday, December 30, 2005

Xmas/LAN/Partay

Today's Song: Alexisonfire - No Transitory




"If everything goes wrong
If it's one more endless night
You know there always tomorrow
And tomorrow"


Christmas was awesome. I'm not gonna try and sum up everything i got because i know i'd miss stuff. but here are some pics:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So there you see a bunch of my stuff layed out on my bed. My new computer next to my old one. And my King Kong slippers as modled by me.

After xmas we [Justing, Eric, Mike and myself] were LANing at Mikes for a few days. We played America's Army. and i had to take some breaks and play other games like Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood [another xmas gift i forgot to mention]. After playing for two days we called it quits.

Went home showered and then went to Jen's party. She had just gotten back from Europe and it was good to see her. I went to the party not planning to drink. but that changed fast. Kev gave me some shots of whiskey, Tyler gave me a beer. And then there were some booze on a table so some people made me some drinks and i just got Drunk. It was a lengthy walk home. but i put on the eyePawd and it was all good. I dunno what time i left her house. but i was home at like 330am.

My mom is comming home tomorrow. I'm glad because i had really missed her. She's gonna make some turkey so i'm all sorts of happy about that.

Dickie also gets back tomorrow That'll be good, because then i can go shjooting with someone.

GoodNight

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

You shoulda put something on your monitor like, Tubgirl or something just to see if anyone would notice.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was your New Years?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home