Saturday, June 24, 2006

MILLY ALL-NIGHTER

Today's Song: Protest the Hero - Heretics & Killers




"a textbook
Of my crying, lying, dying history; a time so full of life that I was anything but me"


So, Went to Notts and tied one on with Kate Kev Jerry Dickie Mike Sarah Justing. It was pretty sweet. Had a couple pitchers with Kate and i was a little drunk.

I got home around 130 or so... Was reading Questionable Content [effin halarious check it out] ANYWHO... I 'm reading away and Emo mike Messages me: "Let's hit Milly" Me: "Right now?!" Emo mike: "Yea".... So i find myself at 4 in the am riding down to Dalhousie to catch the first train to get to Milly.

We get there... Completely Empty... SWEEET. So we shred for a while doing whatever i want. Mike took some pics you can view them Here

After milly went to Dickies and woke him up. It took him like an hour and a half to get ready. then we got kev and ate till we hurt at Pizza Hut Buffet.

Kev had to go work and Dickie and i watched some TV and played some Video games. I fell asleep so the rest of the day was a blur.

GoodNight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home