Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm Gloria, Gloria Ravard. You Must Be So Pleased To Meet Me

Today's Song: Moneen - Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do




"He's trying to say we can't
Yes I can!
And you can't have all that you want
Yes I can!
And when your wrong I'm still not right"


SO where to start?

Went up to schanks [a bit late] because there was a little shindig before we go back to school. It was mainly alot of HS people, which was cool to catch up.

I have bought Skates and a Stick... so i will be skating this winter. I have had offers from people to who want to see me fall and break my ass.

I DLed Firefox the other day. This thing is pretty badass. It has all the stuff i loved from netscape [which i was using before] but has MORE to love. Definatly Check it out.

As the summer is dwindling off, i have asked to stay on at Sports Traders in the winter while i am going to school. They said yea they'd take me. So they are gonna teach me to sharpen skates.

The Fringe Festival was awesome. Sarah Kate and i hit it up around 11 - 1130. They were still kinda setting up. So we grabbed some lunch and when we were finished there were performers. They were awesome. Some were soo funny and some were really talented.

All three of us got to be involved with a show. The have parts to get the crowd involved. Sarah was first, She had to dress up and act with a bunch of other people and sing and dance. It was awesome. Kate was next and she got to throw a FLAMING torch to a jugler who had like 3 going at the same time. I'm not gonna lie to you that i was scared because as you may know Kate has long hair and there was a breeze that day. I pictured her hair going up in flames and i was soo scared. And lastly i got chosed because of my hip glasses... There was a banana dangling from a tall pole and a guy was standing on another guys shoulders and i had to put a box under the Bananna for them to stand on. I know it wasn't as cool as Kates or Sarahs... but still I have hip glasses.

Sarah had to go to a family dinner, after she was picked up Kate and i saw a bit of Dr,Draw play. He has an Electric Violin and it was good music so Kate and i split the cost of a CD. We went to Safeway to grab some foods and then header back to her place to eat.

It was an awesome time, and i hope to go again before it's over.

So i found some bubbles the other day and i chased my dog around, and he started jumping up trying to attack them and bite them. So i took a vid and put it on You Tube for your Pleasure.

Bailey Attacking Bubbles:


GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home