Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lee Enfield Enforcer

Today's Song: Michael Jackson - They Dont Care About Us




"Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Chew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me hike me
Dont you black or
white me!"


Went to a little shindig last night, Got drunk. Watching Rob throw a phonebook at some guy's nuts. And saw a shitload of rabbits on my way home.

So Dad and i decided to make it happen with this Enforcer deal. Dad comes in at the crack of 11 and wakes me up. And then we head up to Wholesale Sports where they have a B-Square Lee Enfield Scope Mount. The main thing i was looking for was that i didn't want to drill and tap my rifle because if you fuck that up then the gun is useless. So this mount just bolts on with existing holes. Really simple, Remove the rear sight and the extractor screw. Put on the base assemble with provided hardware, Tighten, install scope. AND BLAST AWAY!!!!

Also while at Wholesale i got a Tasco Scope THIS THING IS BADASS. After i installed everything. Took some pics. Them my mom asked why i didn't go shooting. So my Dad and i look at eachother and then run and get the gear together and head to The Edge, Surprisingly they were closed due to lack of staff.

So we went to the other range that we are Members of Calgary District Target Shooters Association. It's a 100 yard rifle range, 25 yard pistol range. and shotgun and archery too. I go down and put up a target at 100yards. I take a few shots go down and check the shots... NOTHING. i didn't even hit paper. I go back and take some more shots trying to see if i am way off to oneside or the other. Still nothing. So my Dad grabs a big peice of cardboard with no holes in it and puts it up at 50yards with a target in all the corners and tells me to shoot at the top left. BOOM. I shoot and the impact is two feet down and 1 foot to the right of the bullseye. No fucking wonder i wasn't hitting shit at 100yards. So within like 4 shots i am within an inch of the bull. I start shooting out at 100 again and i'm a few inches out so we dial it in some more. By the time we left [40 or 50 shots later] i have under 2 inch groups at 100yards. It was getting dark so we called it a night.

I'm Super happy with the Scope and Mount. All i need now is:
Stock
Cheekpad
Bipod
Hopefully i can get all of that for what's left of my ralph check.

Lee Enfield L42A1 Enforcer


Ralph Check $400.00
No.4 Mk.1 $85.00
Scope $99.95
ScopeMount -$79.99
----------
Money Left $135.06

PICS:













GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home