Tuesday, September 05, 2006

KING SCUDWORTH THE LION HEARTED!

Today's song: Alexisonfire - This Could Be Anywhere In The World




" the city, the city is haunted,
by ghosts (ghosts) from broken homes (homes)
because this city, this city is haunted.
theres no hope. (hope) left for these souls (souls)"


Sweet vid Check it out

lets see...

Friday, Dickie Heather Justing Mike and i hit notts for some drinkin. I had like two pitchers, Dickie had like 1000 shots and was just wasted. Dickie couldn't do anything so i pointed him at a couch and got him some water and told him not to fucking puke.

So apparently i can sleep through pretty much anything. Dickie said my alarm [which was set for 545am when i get up for school] went off for a half hour i didn't flintch, aswell as i fell asleep watching Scrubs and i slept through that too.

Saturday I was kinda hungover. But then Evan and i went to COP for a little while and hit the DJs. then we hung out at his place to watch some of the long way round. Very good show i recomend.

Sunday, fuck, i have no idea what haoppened sunday morning.... but sunday night we went to Molly's in Kensington and i ties one on and crashed at Dickies. So we were all hungry and we ordered Pizza. We herd sirens and stuff from outside so we went and looked and saw a few houses down there were come fire trucks and EMTs. Then we see the pizza guy walk down the sidewalk and up to the house with all the EMTS and people crying, then he turns and walks to us. I had to laugh.

Monday, I woke up hungover again, then Dickie and i went shooting. We went to wal-mart and got some big bouncy balls and shot them with the shotty. Dickie had some glasses and stuff that we shot. It was super fun. And some guy drooled over my Lee Enfield, that made me feel good.

Today, i force myself out of bed and get dressed. Watch TV for a while then i go get on the bus. At Dalhousie i get on the train. It seems that some stupid fucking people think that they can force themselves on to the train nad make everyone else more uncomfertable. The only good thing was that i think i got to second base with the girl standing next to me...

So i get off the train in a hurry because of a code brown situation.... and that made me late for my first class. But no worries because She was super nice and didn't notice me come in. That class was simple. The kids next to me were looking at Clone high [thus the title] and were having a good laugh.

Then to my next class wasn't hard at all, i really don't think i did anything except meet with some group members.

Then to work. Because of my sorry state of sleep last night i was crasshing pretty hard before i went in. So this shife seemed twice as long, especially scince i was doing skates all night.

So on that note, i'm gonna go get ready for bed.

GoodNight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff, I <3 yer in-class flash animation =)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I didn't.

Jeff is the meanest person I have ever known. He is soooo rude for embarassing Vicki in class, and I think he needs to go learn some lessons in kindness

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I didn't.

Jeff is the meanest person I have ever known. He is soooo rude for embarassing Vicki in class, and I think he needs to go learn some lessons in kindness

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree w/ anonymous.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home